Vespa Imus Cavite, an authorized dealer of Vespa Scooter and Piaggio Commercial Vehicles located along Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, Palico 1, in Imus, would like to thank Mr. Kaye Matthew Ronquillo for getting you preventive maintenance service with us. Each Vespa scooter deserve quality service from highly trained and certified technical specialist.
Here at Vespa Imus Cavite, we take our after sales seriously. Our shop owns state-of-the-art diagnostic systems, that is run by specialist who have completed a specific training program, and using only original spares and supplies (identified by the “Prime Parts” / “Prime Accessories” logos) to guarantee maximum functionality and safety on motorbikes and scooters after repair and maintenance work, says owner Ren Dano.
Under our maintenance and repair service program, the customer and customer satisfaction will be the top priority. This means that the user, the owner of a Vespa or Piaggio vehicle, will be in a position to verify at first hand, through a transparent certification system, the level of training and expertise of Group dealers and service centres. As a result, he will be able to make an informed choice and always be certain of receiving service of the highest quality.
Some of our services include:
- Preventive Maintenance Service inclusive of change oil/oil filter, cleaning of air filters, checking of gear oil and spark plug
- Overhaul carburator tune, clean and replace air filter
- Clean/replace transmission area
- Bleeding of front and rear brakes
- Speedometer cable assembly replacement
- Diagnostic tool service
- Replacement of front absorber or rear shocks
- Tire and or wheel bearing bracket replacement
- Front wheel hub bearing replacement
- Tire replacement
- Brake pads front and rear replacement
- Steering bearing replacement
- Overhaul engine inclusive of cleaning assembly
- Headlamp bulbs signals and or taillight replacement
- Rear brake cable replacement
- Regulator replacement
- Stator assembly assy. replacement
- Programming keys
- Electrical system troubleshooting
- Accessories Installation